Creation of a logo/brand and visual identity of the European capital of culture Nova Gorica - Gorizia 2025 
- Data di pubblicazione
- Dec. 1, 2021
- Data di scadenza
- Feb. 9, 2022
Notice of competition and related rules for the creation of a logo/brand and visual identity of the European capital of culture Nova Gorica - Gorizia 2025
The deadline for receiving the applications to participate is 12:30 pm of 9 February 2022.
The entire procedure is carried out electronically on EGTC GO's On-line Negotiation Platform https://app.albofornitori.it/alboeproc/albo_gectgo in line with the instructions attached to this Call.
It is advisable to register on the portal well in advance of the deadline for the call. In case of technical problems during the registration or uploading of the proposals, please contact the support service of the Platform (from Mon-Fri 8.30-13.00 and 14.00-17.30 tel. +39 0372 08 07 08).
Further information about the Call and the procedure may be obtained by sending written questions to the Head of the Procedure at: firstname.lastname@example.org by 7 January 2022 at the latest. Therefore, no answers will be provided to questions received after such deadline.
On 22/12/2021 the Selection Committee was appointed:
- Karl Stocker, historian, exhibition director, head of the Exhibition Design and Information Design department at the University of Applied Sciences of Graz, professor at the University of Graz (since 1988) and at the University of Kassel 1996/97, founder and director of Bisdato Exhibition & Museum Design since 1990, author / curator of books and scientific contributions, responsible for scientific research projects, director of exhibitions, Graz UNESCO City of Design ambassador;
- Antonio Bravo, General Manager PromoTurismoFVG. He has held the positions of Deputy Director and Central Director of economic activities - Autonomous Region of Friuli Venezia Giulia with expertise in tourism, industry, trade; Director of the FVG Regional Tourism System Development Service; Director of the Promotion and Internationalization Service within the General Directorate for economic activities FVG.
- Kaja Širok, historian, museum director and researcher. For ten years she was director of the National Museum of Contemporary History of Slovenia and worked as a researcher at the Faculty of Arts in Ljubljana. Curator of the EPICenter project and head of international relations for GO! 2025.
- Ettore Concetti, graphic designer, winner of the competition for the logo of Matera European Capital of Culture 2019. Founder of the independent graphic design studio “Graphic Opera”, specialized in visual identity, art direction and visual communication. Winner of international awards, since 2018 it is also present in Brooklyn (New York) with a branch office.
- Maja Murenc, B.A. in Media and Communication, with over 10 years of experience in marketing and social media, both in the business and public sector. Content creator and communication and marketing manager of GO! 2025.
3/2/2022 FAQ published
- Numero di partecipanti
- 1 partecipante
- Michele Pastore - Studio But Maybe (04-CAPOGRUPPO)
- Giulia Bardelli - Studio But Maybe (03-ASSOCIATA)
- Andrea Guccini - Studio But Maybe (03-ASSOCIATA)
- Data di aggiudicazione
- May 27, 2022
- Data di stipula
- May 27, 2022
- Procedura di aggiudicazione
- 23-AFFIDAMENTO DIRETTO
- Importo aggiudicazione
- 10000.00 €
- Tempi di completamento
- Start date: 27 May 2022
- End date: 30 September 2022
- Importi liquidati annualmente
- 2022: 10000.00 €